Proforma Establishes Dominant Presence on the Inc. 5000
Proforma owners shifted their businesses into full gear in 2010, earning seven owners a prestigious spot on Inc. magazine’s list of the fastest-growing, private companies in America. Cleveland-based Proforma has the greatest number of franchise locations on the list, as well as the strongest presence in the printing and promotional products industry.
The Proforma owners recognized on the Inc. 5000 include:
• Bob Michel, owner of Proforma Marketing Agency, Ranked #2646
• Barry, Bill, Mark and John Resnick, co-owners of Proforma Printing and Promotion, Ranked #2916
• Bob Workman and Conrad Marquard (second consecutive year), co-owners of Proforma Spectrum Print Graphics, Ranked #3563
• Fred and Suzette Albrecht (fourth consecutive year), co-owners of Proforma Albrecht & Co., Ranked #4040
• Steve Garst (third consecutive year), owner of Promotion Consultants, Ranked #4204
• Mark McCormack, owner of Proforma Identity Marketing Group, Ranked #4243
• Linda Martinelli, owner of Proforma Graphic Printsource, Ranked #4858
“We are proud of the Proforma owners that have been recognized on Inc. 5000’s list of fastest-growing companies,” said Greg Muzzillo, founder of Proforma. “The Proforma companies on this list show 3-year growth of up to 87 percent. We are also pleased to have Proforma owners that have made the list consecutive years, showing Proforma is consistently growing.”
For more information, visit www.proforma.com.