Proforma Opens 10 New Offices in June
Cleveland-based Proforma, a leading North American provider of graphic communications solutions, recently welcomed 10 new offices to its network.
The new owners are:
- Chris Smith, owner of Phix Activate, Powered by Proforma, Roswell, Ga.
- Terry & Teresa Waters, co-owners of NVUS Design Powered by Proforma, Farmington, Utah
- Doug Boyer, owner of Proforma Innovative Services, Stow, Ohio
- Kasey Rhodes, owner of Proforma GRO Marketing, Austin, Texas
- John & Sheena Payne, co-owners of Global Payne Solutions, Powered by Proforma, Allen, Texas
- Ramon Espinoza, owner of Proforma Lone Star Marketing Concepts, San Antonio
- Scott Nelms, owner of Proforma Press On, Louisville, Kentucky
- Phil Allemang, Chris & Wendy Nelson, co-owners of Proforma US Marketing, Shawnee, Kan.
- Steve & Stephen Viglione, co-owners of Proforma S & B Marketing Solutions, Plainville, Conn.
- David Lower, owner of Brand Circle Powered by Proforma in Eagle, Idaho
The Proforma network of owners and support center staff look forward to working with these individuals to help them grow their businesses and reach their goals. Proforma provides its members with access to award-winning business development sales tools and marketing programs, unrivaled purchasing clout in the industry, comprehensive and efficient back office services and the opportunity to have more fun together. Proforma owners, with state-of-the-art technologies, enable their clients to grow with innovative marketing solutions such as direct mail, promotional products, e-commerce solutions, commercial printing services, multimedia services and business document printing.
For more information, visit www.proforma.com.