Proforma Opens Five New Offices in June
Cleveland-based Proforma, a leading provider of graphic communications solutions, recently added five new offices to its network.
The following new owners joined the company:
- Michael Barclay, Proforma Shout Marketing, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
- John Clauss, JMJ Direct Powered by Proforma, Warrington, Pa.
- Darren Golden, Proforma Stand Out Branding, Powhatan, Va.
- Christian Townsend, Proforma Townsend Promotions, Memphis, Tenn.
- Rick and Karey Wolstenholm, Proforma Wolstenholm Custom Marketing, Collierville, Tenn.
The Proforma Network looks forward to working with these individuals to help them grow their businesses and reach their goals. Proforma provides its members with access to award-winning business development sales tools and marketing programs, unrivaled purchasing clout in the industry, comprehensive and efficient back office services and the opportunity to have more fun together. Proforma owners, with state-of-the-art technologies, enable their clients to grow with innovative marketing solutions such as direct mail, promotional products, e-commerce solutions, commercial printing services, multimedia services and business document printing.
For more information, visit www.proforma.com.