Relyco Adds More Than 550 New Customers in Fourth Quarter of 2011
Dover, New Hampshire-based Relyco closed out a very successful 2011 by adding more than 550 new customers in the fourth quarter. Relyco continues to grow quarter over quarter as the company builds upon its reputation as a leading provider and innovator of business printing and payment solutions.
In Q4 2011, Relyco significantly increased its customer base and expanded existing business across all vertical markets for its entire line of products. Some notable new customers included The Boeing Company, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, NBCUniversal, Inc., Coca-Cola Enterprises, ARAMARK, Sir Speedy, Wells Fargo, Kimberly-Clark Corporation and many federal government agencies.
“2011 was a year of big changes for Relyco as we completely overhauled our core business systems to streamline our business processes―enabling us to grow our business today and prepare for future growth,” said Mike Steinberg, president of Relyco. “With these processes in place and the introduction of exciting new products like our DigiPOP digital packaging substrates, we were able to grow our core vertical markets as well as expand into new markets with great success. We also added new software product offerings to address our customer demands for transitioning payroll and payments to electronic process methods. This is an area that we anticipate strong growth from in 2012.”
Highlights of Relyco’s successful 2011:
• Added more than 550 new customers in Q4
• Received Quality Level III rating for Specialty Printing from the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) on all substrate products
• Launched new DigiPOP™ line of custom digital packaging templates designed to bring personalized packaging and promotional items to the masses
• Introduced ENDURA LABEL™ brand of quality laser, digital, ink jet and offset labeling products
• Announced PROCHEK+PLUS™, the industry’s first “Super Check,” with Securatek™ copy prevention technology
• Launched new DURASEAL™ envelopes―most comprehensive selection of business, security and specialty envelopes