Relyco Grows Customer Base in Third Quarter of 2011 by 37 Percent
Dover, New Hampshire-based Relyco grew its customer base in the just completed third quarter by 37 percent compared to the same quarter last year.
Relyco continues to grow quarter over quarter as the company builds upon its reputation as a leading provider and innovator of business printing and payment (print and electronic) solutions. In Q3 2011, Relyco significantly increased its customer base and expanded existing business across all vertical markets for its entire line of products. Some notable new customers included Ace Hardware, Coldwell Banker, Temple University Football, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Kraft Foods Inc., Brigham Young University and many federal government agencies.
“This was a very busy quarter for us as we launched our new DigiPOP custom digital packaging solutions, one of our most exciting products that is generating a lot of interest with printers, marketing agencies and promotional companies,” said Mike Steinberg, president of Relyco. “With a solid third quarter behind us, we are now focused on finishing off a great year as we continue to grow the business by delivering best-in-class products and services.”
Highlights of Relyco’s third quarter of 2011:
• Customer base grew by 37 percent in Q3 2011 compared to Q3 2010
• Launch of new DigiPOP™ line of custom digital packaging templates designed to bring personalized packaging and promotional items to the masses
• Introduced ENDURA LABEL™ brand of quality laser, digital, ink jet and offset labeling products
• Announced PROCHEK+PLUS™, the industry’s first “Super Check,” with Securatek™ copy prevention technology
• Launched new DURASEAL envelopes―the most comprehensive selection of business, security and specialty envelopes
Within Relyco’s three primary product groups (Payment and E-Document Solutions, Self Mailer Pressure Seal Forms, and Innovative Laser and Digital Forms), the company delivers ultimate quality and performance to its customers at the best possible price. Whether a customer is looking for a custom or stock printed item or transitioning to an electronic process, Relyco works with customers to provide solutions that best meet their requirements.