RRD Launches Trigger-Based Direct Marketing Application
R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD), Chicago, recently announced the launch of Cloud Direct by RRD, a trigger-based direct marketing application—housed within Salesforce Marketing Cloud—that improves targeting and extends the Marketing Cloud platform by fully integrating digital and direct mail channels.
Available within Journey Builder, Marketing Cloud’s cross-channel customer engagement solution, Cloud Direct by RRD, allows businesses to connect customer interactions across email, mobile, advertising, and the web. Cloud Direct by RRD leverages Marketing Cloud to drive customer engagement and response through the most meaningful communications channel.
“Modern marketing is not about taking sides between channels, but using data to get on the side of the customer,” said Doug Ryan, president, RRD Marketing Solutions. “Our goal is to help our clients thoughtfully connect with their customers through the channels that will maximize their marketing spend. Cloud Direct by RRD does just that by extending our capabilities to integrate and optimize both digital and print communications. We’re excited to bring this innovative new capability to move closer to true omnichannel marketing.”
Here is a small sample of real-world marketing solutions where Cloud Direct by RRD shines brightest:
- Sending a personalized direct mail offer to high value customers
- Triggering a direct mail piece when a subscriber email bounces
- Sending a direct mail piece to promote engagement when a customer has not opened or clicked via digital channels
- Providing a reacquisition incentive via direct mail that is triggered if a customer unsubscribes
- Sending a personalized direct mail offer that leverages browse and cart abandonment data
Salesforce, Marketing Cloud and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com inc.
For more information, visit ms.rrd.com/cd.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Print+Promo. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of Print+Promo.