One Step Ahead
– David Yost, general manager
Bestforms (along with manufacturing partner MAR Graphics)—BestCard
• An all plastic ID Card integrated into a document with pressure seal cohesive
• Can be fully personalized on both sides
• Set within a clear poly backer, which makes the card stand out
• Patented unique construction provides the flattest integrated all plastic ID Card available. Assures trouble free feeding in sheets or in rolls.
For more information, visit www.bestforms.com.
"As an all plastic ID Card this product is intended for applications where there is a need for quality and durability. Applications include health and auto insurance identification, membership, fundraising and promotion. While there is a high level of perceived value with this card, there are many offsetting economies. Because of the product's lay flat characteristics, productivity through digital printers is improved 30 percent to 40 percent. Because the card can be printed on the back, inventory levels can be reduced. There is no need to preprint local contact information. It can be imaged while the card is being personalized. Appearance and quality drive a higher response rate and using pressure seal avoids the need for an envelope and eliminates the inserting expense. A big win for all."
– Pat Valdez, vice president of marketing
IMCOM (along with manufacturing partner MAR Graphics)—FlipPix Postcard
• Pre die-cut sheets with pressure seal cohesive in preselected areas
• Can be preprinted and/or personalized in color on both sides
• The FlipPix is formed during the folding and sealing process
• When the FlipPix is removed from the postcard, it becomes a multidimensional interactive piece
• Perfect for product introduction, promotion, lead generation, greetings, etc.
For more information, visit www.imcominc.com.
"This format is being used by a direct marketing creative group for lead generation. They send out a limited number weekly followed by a phone call. Many times they are contacted before they make the follow-up call. Invariably, the prospect remembers the mailing. While we do not have the exact numbers we are told that they get appointments with more than 35 percent of their target audience. The ability to image two sides prior to forming the postcards allows for a lot of creativity. In particular, it allows for hidden messaging; you have to fold the FlipPix to see the hidden copy. It also allows for involvement, a proven direct marketing tool. Also, using pressure seal results in a cost-effective solution. This is a creative idea that gets results."