Start 2021 Right at Our Back to Business Virtual Event: Winter Edition
If we may say so, we’re getting pretty good at these virtual events. We now have two Back to Business Virtual Events under our belt, and we’re gearing up for the Winter Edition on Jan. 25-28 and Feb. 1-4.
Our Fall Edition event took place in November, and the reviews are in:
- 92% of distributor attendees said they would attend another virtual event.
- 94% said they would recommend them to a colleague or a friend.
- 97% said they would call the business meetings good, very good or excellent.
- 86% of distributors sent information to clients as a direct result of attending.
- 100% of distributor attendees said that they would use information they got from the event in purchasing decisions in the next three to 12 months.
“I thoroughly enjoyed participating in the Back to Business Virtual Event - Fall Edition,” said Judi Brown of Tacoma Trophy. “Taking part in a virtual trade show from my office, where I was easily able to access client history, I found the one-on-one time I scheduled with suppliers incredibly focused, valuable and efficient. Along with learning about new products offered by some suppliers, I was able to prepare in advance to discuss specific clients’ needs with certain suppliers. At large, in-person trade shows, it’s much more difficult to recall specific client concerns when there’s so much else going on.”
After two successful events, we’re looking forward to another round of relationship-building and networking fun at the Back to Business Virtual Event – Winter Edition.
Not sure how these events work? If you’ve ever attended an in-person Power Meeting, this will be familiar. Distributors and suppliers meet in one-on-one sessions to discuss partnership opportunities and grow their business and their network. Qualified distributors attend for free.
The only difference is it all takes place on a virtual platform, which allows attendees to schedule meetings, take notes, view supplier resources and more. It’s all of the productivity of our in-person events, without anyone knocking on your door to tell you your time is up or worrying about forgetting a pen.
Also, there are some nice cash incentives for distributors who meet with every supplier.
Here’s what attendees have to look forward to:
- Business Development / Networking – Connections that lead to meaningful business opportunities.
- What’s Selling – Top suppliers from both the print and promo communities will showcase their latest products and trending items.
- Interactive Virtual Platform – Artificial intelligence matchmaking algorithm recommends supplier and distributor connections, so you’ll always be matched with someone who is relevant to you.
- Product Solution Showcase – Interact with products, view videos, request meetings and chat with suppliers and colleagues.
- Continue the Conversation – Supplier content, white papers, case studies and communication tools for all participants available for 30 days post-event.
“As a 20-plus-year veteran in the promotional products space, this was my first experience with this type of virtual one-on-one conference, and it exceeded my expectations,” said John Vo of Whoopla. “The platform is easy to use, and the ability to view the suppliers’ availability and schedule/reschedule appointments online was great! I appreciate the variety, as well as the quality, of the suppliers, and will be looking forward to attending more Promo Marketing [Group] events.”
For more information or to register, click here or contact Mike Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org.