Every month, Print Professional brings manufacturers and distributors the hottest news in the printing industry. This month is no different. Check out our mini vertical product market showcase for some of the latest and greatest products out there today.
Secure Prescription Pads—Wise
• Features a blue or green background
• Multiple security features to choose from including: chemical reactive paper, toner adhesion coating, invisible fluorescent fibers, void pantograph, microprinting, artificial watermark, heat-sensitive Rx symbol, security features listing on back, erasable ink and reverse Rx symbol
For more information, visit www.wbf.com.
Deluxe Medical Kit—Ariel Premium Supply
• Features a one color/one location imprint on each product, as well as on the transparent bag
• Kit includes a Gel-ee Gripper Heart, Stack N’ Go Pillbox Weekly, Flex Flyer, Physician and Jewel Pedometer
• Ideal for doctors’ practices, hospitals, healthcare providers and insurance agencies
For more information, visit www.arielpremium.com.
Automotive Product Collage—Ennis
• Full stock and custom automotive product line
• Includes forms, labels & tags, point of purchase, folders and more
• View products in detail at non-branded site www.automotiveprinting.net
For more information, visit www.ennis.com.
Java Road Warrior Set—Leed’s
• Set features the Java Mug filled with a flashlight, tire gauge and silver Colonnade Twist in an EVA foam Insert
• Includes one-piece gift box
For more information, visit www.leedsworld.com.
TRAVEL & HOSPITALITY
• Features a signature panel to ensure program authenticity
• Variable printing guarantees customized card for each recipient
• Every aspect of the program (attaching the card and mailing complementary collateral) can be managed
For more information, visit www.teraco.com.
Executive Travel Case—Norwood Promotional Products
• Spacious main compartment holds all travel and toiletry essentials
• Pebbled material looks and feels like real leather
• Features zippered closure
For more information, visit www.norwood.com.
Insurance Brochure/Worksheet—The Flesh Company
• Combination brochure and worksheet is a two-part form using four-color process
• Brochure discusses the importance of life insurance. When the worksheet is completed, the individual and the agent may both retain a copy
• Back cover features an area for the agent’s personal information