The Paper Mill Store Offers New Project Management Feature
Located in Sun Prairie, Wis., The Paper Mill Store.com’s new project management feature is similar to a wish list on steroids, with all the functionality of traditional wish lists and the extra juice to really help designers manage their print projects online. My Project Manager allows users more time to flex their creative muscles by helping them manage key aspects of their print projects.
• Build: Easily build projects by adding various project elements, papers and envelopes into your project management file. The Paper Mill Store suggests project elements and appropriate papers for your review, or you can go your own way and add any papers, envelopes or services from the site.
• Collaborate: Share your project via e-mail with colleagues, printers or clients, and exchange ideas on how to best execute your working project.
• Estimate: Use the Project Cost Estimator to tally and manage your total project cost. It even let's you calculate your design charges and include your profit margins.
• Order: Once you've assembled your project and are ready to go into production, add your entire project for checkout with just one click.
• Archive: Save your projects for future reference. Make it easy to reorder or refer to previous projects you've assembled.
To access My Project Manager and create projects and wish lists, visit www.thepapermillstore.com, and simply log into your account or create an account with just your e-mail and a password.