The Password is “Mobility”
Distributors must be more enterprising than ever these days. Finding new opportunities through innovative products and emerging markets is essential to their success.
Consider this month’s mystery product, for example. It’s a perfect combination of wireless technology—which is becoming increasingly more available and affordable—and value-added paper and label products.
Check out the following clues to guess what the product is:
• It involves a commodity product which enables mobile printer technology to get the job done.
• It typically generates repeat sales.
• It offers end-users convenience and efficiency to conduct remote applications.
mystery product revealed
Indianapolis-based Printing Technologies, Inc. (PTI) specializes in the manufacturing of custom and stock roll and fanfold media for all mobile printer applications. Whether end-users need a blank label or a custom printed ticket or tag, PTI can provide distributors with effective solutions to fit customers’ budgets.
“The use of mobile printers has increased dramatically in recent years,” said Dean Jewell, sales manager. “This is creating a huge opportunity for paper and label sales, as more businesses take advantage of the benefits of mobile printing technology.”
The uber convenient devices increase productivity, reduce operating costs, improve customer retention, boost revenue and improve cash flow by enabling remote and in-field payment collection. Here are just a few applications where mobile printers are generating major benefits:
• Valet and rental car receipts—Mobile printing technology allows for accurate, legible documents, such as work orders, receipts, invoices, compliance reports, and inspection notices and labels.
• Route accounting and delivery receipts—Mobile receipt printers save time, allowing route drivers to increase revenue by visiting more customers each day or to increase sales opportunities by spending more time with each customer. Portable printers can be used to print route maps or driving directions, provide customers with updated receipts, accept payment and document future orders.