USA-Made Premium Stitching Wire Available at Spiral Binding Company
In saddle stitching, wire consistency matters most, equipment down time means lost revenue. Totowa, New Jersey-based Spiral Binding Company's premium bookbinding wire is manufactured in the United States and promises size, tensile, cast and finish that you can depend on spool after spool. With a full range of products, available in galvanized, tinned and coppered finishes or nylon coating, the company can provide all your stitching wire needs.
The characteristics of the high-quality stitching wire include:
• Wire is clean and free of dirt and contamination
• Consistent color and smooth surfaces
• No flaking of protective coating
• Wire flows freely off the spool without dropping off the spool
• No kinks or bends in the wire.
For more information, visit www.spiralbinding.com.