Safe and Secure
Looking to cut back on purchasing, but not willing to overlook security? In today's business world, both issues are of growing concern. But this month's mystery product offers a solution to these problems.
Check out the following clues to guess what the item is:
• It's easy to use.
• It's affordable.
• It turns color overnight.
• It works as two products in one.
mystery product revealed
In a time when organizations are cutting back on purchasing, Farmington, Connecticut-based Data Management, Inc. (DMI) has seen unparalleled growth in its newest product innovation—the expiring and self-duplicating Visitor Pass Registry Book.
Security is top of mind for any facility that allows visitor traffic. Millions of dollars are spent implementing security protocol. Badging visitors is a component of that protocol. So print distributors who call on schools, hospitals, businesses or government facilities find it easy to talk about visitor management, starting right at the front desk.
The Visitor Pass Registry Book stands out in the following ways:
• It's innovative. The badge turns color overnight. This prevents people from circumventing the sign-in process by reusing a badge the next day.
• It's easy to use. The expiring feature has a patented one-step activation which simplifies an otherwise complicated process.
• It's affordable. Rather than costing thousands of dollars, as electronic equipment can, this simple-to-use system comes complete with badges, signage and a log of visitors.
For more information, visit www.dmipartner.com.