Webb/Mason Upgrades Online Print Management Technology
Headquartered in Baltimore, Md., Webb/Mason is releasing its 16th major Enterprise Print Management (EPM) Online upgrade. EPM Online delivers the ability to manage all printing and brand management needs online. The enhancements deliver greater flexibility, control and customization options, while saving time and money, and increasing order and personalization accuracy.
The latest enhancements include:
• A renovated user-interface that makes full use of emerging Web technologies, including AJAX, and increases EPM Online’s interactivity, speed and usability.
• Advanced design flexibility, permitting end-users to tailor EPM Online Web sites to more closely reflect their Web sites and Intranet designs.
• A Kodak collaborative proofing tool that enables users to upload, view, comment, edit and finalize proofs in real-time online, as well as archive files in Webb/Mason’s digital asset library for future use.
• A new file gallery allowing users to upload files, including pdfs, logos and photos, which also features thumbnails of all users’ uploaded files for easier and faster location.
• An integrated file transfer system for uploading print-ready files directly to Webb/Mason EPM Online.
• The ability to revise order details, including quantity, shipping and billing information, as well as personalized marketing collateral fields.
• Streamlined marketing collateral customization, where logically grouped fields help users enter personalized information, thus saving time and reducing errors.
EPM Online is Webb/Mason’s alternative to traditional printing purchasing methods. Working hand-in-hand with Webb/Mason’s outsourcing partnerships, EPM Online enables corporate clients to significantly reduce expenditures for all printed materials, while improving operational efficiency. EPM Online brings everything—from creation, inventory management and distribution to cost analysis—direct to an employee computer. The program can also be accessed through e-procurement portals, such as SAP and Oracle, company Intranets and directly online.
For more information, visit www.webbmason.com.