Zebra Technologies Corporation Unveils High-Performance Industrial Printers
Zebra Technologies Corporation, a Lincolnshire, Illinois-based market leader in rugged mobile computers, barcode scanners and barcode printers enhanced with software and services to enable real-time enterprise visibility, introduced the new ZT600 and ZT510 industrial printers designed to withstand the harshest environments while delivering superior print quality and uptime. Zebra also announced Printer Profile Manager Enterprise, a browser-based remote printer management solution for Zebra Link-OS enabled printers that greatly reduces cost and management time.
- The ZT610 and ZT620 maintain Zebra’s legacy of producing durable, reliable printers with fast print speeds that increases productivity in the retail, manufacturing, transportation and logistics and health care industries.
- Building on the success of the Xi4 series, the ZT600 printer series offers new user-friendly features like simplified media and ribbon loading, a highly visible color display that shares printer status and guided multi-media help that indicate errors to help users resolve issues quickly and increase printer uptime.
- The ZT600 series runs Link-OS applications designed to streamline device deployment, network connectivity, daily use and routine maintenance to optimize productivity.
- Printer Profile Manager Enterprise enables information technology staff to maintain Link-OS enabled printers with the most up-to-date security, and makes it easy to remotely manage, troubleshoot and configure fleets of Zebra printers from a single location, reducing operational expenses.
- Zebra also is introducing the cost-effective ZT510 printer, ideal for applications that require a basic feature set, yet exceed expectations of high-quality printing and durability.
- Zebra printers work best with Zebra Certified Supplies, including thermal labels, tags and stock RFID identifiers, are available to help ensure consistency, while lowering total cost of ownership and optimizing printer performance.
“The ZT600 series printers provide unrivaled quality, durability and performance that can withstand any environment,” said Keith LeFebvre, vice president product and solutions development and management, Specialty Printing Group, Zebra Technologies. “Our Link-OS enabled products are network devices that are also great printers. With the introduction of Link-OS in our industrial printer line and the Printer Profile Manager Enterprise, Zebra is providing customers with printers that are easy to network, use, deploy, maintain and troubleshoot, which improves productivity and operational efficiency.”
For more information, visit www.zebra.com.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Print+Promo. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of the staff of Print+Promo.