GPA Reveals Contest Winners
Headquartered in Chicago, GPA Specialty Substrate Solutions announced the winners of its fourth annual Printed Sample Contest. Printers nationwide competed in six categories for Best of Category, and from those, one winner was selected as Best of Show.
For a printed piece to be eligible, it had to come from an actual job or promotion printed by a GPA customer on a qualified GPA substrate. This year’s winners for Best of Category were:
• Ultra Film Non-Adhesive Films: Megee Print & Document Solutions, Kalamazoo, Mich., for its customized pick guard for guitars.
• Ultra Film Pressure-Sensitive Films: Classic Litho, Torrance, Calif., for its two-sized Skechers retail window signs.
• Ultra Bak Plus Pressure-Sensitive Papers: Anderson Printing, Los Angeles, for its promotional stickers for the movie Wall-E.
• Ultra Digital Films: Camera Works, Salem, N.H., for its “Boom Boom Revolution,” a children’s good deed, pay-it-forward card game.
• Ultra Digital Papers: White House Custom Colour, Eagan, Minn., for its baby announcement on shimmering pearl stock.
• Ultra Digital Pressure-Sensitive Papers: Engage Marketing, Chatsworth, Calif., for its Valentine’s Day candy gram used as a personalized direct mail piece.
Megee Print and Document Solutions’ customized pick guard, printed on GPA’s 20 Mil white styrene, won the coveted Best of Show award.
For more information, visit www.askgpa.com or call (800) 395-9000.