Proforma Opens 14 New Offices
Cleveland-based Proforma recently welcomed new owners to its network. They include:• Bryan Biddle, Proforma Bottom Line Marketing, Winchester, Va.
• Gene Coughlin, Proforma Graphic Promotions, Orangevale, Calif.
• Suzanne Cyrus and Andrew Eigenberger, Proforma 4U, Sheboygan Falls, Wis.
• Jason and Sarah Goudie, Proforma JS Marketing Solutions, Pataskala, Ohio
• Deb and Luke Hensler, Proforma The Green Team, Portage, Wis.
• Laura Hroma, Proforma Innovative Marketing Products, Downers Grove, Ill.
• Pat and Jim Knisley, Proforma First Impressions, Batesville, Ind.
• Tom Mitchell, Proforma PE Business Solutions, Peoria, Ariz.
• Jeff and Darren Mullahey, Proforma Brand Flare, Summerfield, N.C.
• Cassie and Chris Omohundro, Proforma SJM Agency, Midlothian, Va.
• Jim Porach, Proforma 2020 Business Ideas, Hudson, Ohio
• Jeff and Siri Truesdale, Proforma True Solutions, Gaithersburg, Md.
• Mike Urish, Proforma Blue Sky Design & Promotions, Lawrence, Kan.
• Suzie Walker, Proforma Superior Marketing, Palm Harbor, Fla.
The Proforma Network of Owners and Support Center Staff look forward to working with these individuals to help them grow their businesses and reach their goals. Proforma provides its members with access to award-winning business development sales tools and marketing programs, unrivaled purchasing clout in the industry, comprehensive and efficient back office services and the opportunity to have more fun together.
Proforma owners, with state-of-the-art technologies, enable their clients to grow with innovative marketing solutions such as direct mail, promotional products, e-commerce solutions, commercial printing services, multimedia services and business document printing.
For more information, visit www.proforma.com.