Bullet Introduces New Websites to Aid Distributors in U.S. and Canada
Doing business with Miami-based Bullet just got easier. The company has launched two new websites as it becomes increasingly more important to offer separate online destinations for U.S. and Canadian customers due to Bullet’s recent growth. Both websites were created with distributors in mind, making it easier than ever to search for products of various colors, styles and price points.
“Early on, it made sense to include both Canadian and U.S. pricing in one place. However, with our recent growth in the Canadian market, it’s more important every day to offer separate websites for both segments of our business,” explained Bob Herzog, president of Bullet. “It’s always been cost efficient to do business with us. Now, we want to make it easier too.”
The separation of U.S. and Canadian websites was only the start of the website overhaul. To ensure distributors can find exactly what they’re looking for quickly and easily, user-interface has changed in a number of ways:
• The new navigation and search bar will be present at all times, making it possible to perform a search or view another section of the website with just the click of a button.
• The U.S. website will feature a separate tab for Bullet’s Best items, showcasing the company’s most popular products to fit any budget.
• The Canadian website will feature a separate tab for Speeding Bullet items, indicating that they will automatically ship one day to Toronto.
• Each category will be broken into a listing of subcategories and a filter option will exist to narrow down the selection by price and color. This will give distributors the power to quickly locate products that fit their customers’ needs.
• Items with new colors will include a special callout, making it simple for distributors to find new additions to their favorite Bullet items.