Pitney Bowes Announces New Return Mail Management Service
Pitney Bowes Management Services, Inc. (PBMS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Pitney Bowes Inc. announced an integrated return mail management service offering that can update up to 60 to 80 percent of incorrect addresses (as compared to only 10 to 30 percent by competitive single source data providers), which can help companies significantly reduce the costs associated with return mail and reconnect with customers.
Pitney Bowes Enterprise Return Mail Services utilizes an automated and centralized process that helps to:
- Improve the deliverability of mail by updating bad addresses that were returned because the address was undeliverable
- Reduce the cost of managing return mail by up to 70 percent
- Reduce the cycle time for managing return mail from weeks to days
- Provide flexible on-site and off-site deployment options that maintain an organization's security while leveraging economies of scale
- Provide guaranteed quality levels, matching the information on a mail piece with data in a client's file with a 99.5 percent accuracy rate
- Provide information on return mail that clients need to make decisions by identifying if an address has been returned more than once, or if a mail piece that was re-mailed to an alternate address also was returned
Jeff Stangle, director of Solutions, Mailstream Consulting, PBMS, said, "Pitney Bowes Enterprise Return Mail Services exemplifies the company's continued commitment to developing innovative solutions that help our customers minimize costs and maximize business processes. Our Return Mail Solution offers a fully integrated enterprise approach for reducing returned mail volumes and associated costs."
For more information, visit www.pb.com.