Plastilam to Produce Custom Imprinted RFID Cards for Multiple Industries
Salem, Massachusetts-based Plastilam, Inc. will produce custom imprinted RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) cards for the lodging, hospitality and casino gaming industries.
According to James McGuire, president and CEO of Plastilam, the production of these cards will address the evolving requirements of industries seeking to improve security measures.
Plastilam manufactures top quality hotel key cards, RFID hotel key cards and credentials for the hospitality industry. The company’s RFID key cards work with all major lock manufacturers’ RFID guestroom lock systems and their inlays are ISO 14443A Protocol manufactured under strict international specifications. Customers can depend on Plastilam to provide them with generic or custom imprinted RFID electronic lock cards, wristbands and key fobs at an extremely competitive price with excellent service and fast turnaround times.
Benefits of RFID Locks and Cards
- Unmatched ease of use for guests of all ages. Unlike mag-stripe cards that often wear and demagnetize from normal day-to-day activities, RFID cards and NSF technologies are the most secure and reliable credentials available today.
- Anti-cloning technology for all guest and staff cards. Mag-stripe key cards can be cloned. RFID technology provides a powerful anti-cloning solution.
- Exceptional room lock audit capabilities for hotel safety and security.
- RFID carriers adapt to any hotel style, business, resort, spa, all-inclusive.
- Provides access to the newest generation of technologies, including NFC-cell phone access technology.
- Wristband and key fob accompanying technologies.
- Rigid PVC lamination process with custom logos and images and offers a wide variety of color stocks.
- Compatible with all Major Lock Systems including, SafLok, Kaba Ilco, Onity, VingCard Elsafe and Salto.
The MIFARE classic family is the pioneer and frontrunner in contactless smart card ICs operating in the 13.56 MHz frequency range with read/write capability.
Plastilam will be at the PSDA (Print Services & Distribution Association) show in Baltimore from June 4th – 6th at booth #323. Stop by and learn more about RFID and other new products.