Take a look to your left, and then take a look to your right. In fact, take a look anywhere and you will more often than not see some of these. Stickers and decals are the ultimate in-your-face way to promote a brand. After all, what better way is there for a contractor to get his business message across than to display his company's logo with an inexpensive and long-lasting decal on the side of his work vehicle?
Stickers are just as useful, allowing you to plaster your brand virtually anywhere. Car bumpers and storefront windows are just a few more of the endless possibilities of how to expose a brand with stickers and decals.
Finn Graphics—Window (Face Adhesive) Control Decals
• Choose a size within 12" sq.
• Small or large black consecutive numbering available
• Nontransferable permanent adhesive
Gill Studios—Zip-Strips – The Removable Bumper Stickers
• Material: white or yellow removable Zip-Strip vinyl
• Screen printed in glossy colors
• Four-color process available
Halls & Company—Static Cling Decals
• Easily removable
• Great on glass, mirrors, monitors and all types of smooth surface
• Printed in full-color with or without a white background on 8 mm vinyl
Imagery Group—Screen Printed Metallic Decals
• Choice of gold or silver P/S material
• Brushed or smooth finish
• Rated for outdoor use up to five years
Label Works, A Navitor Company—Weather-Resistant Square Cut Decals
• Laminated for protection at no additional charge
• Includes one ink color, print up to three ink colors