GPM Clients Awarded 85 Govt. Contracts
From Nov. 16 through Nov. 22, the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) awarded 85 one-time print jobs to 22 print supplier clients of Government Print Management. The total value in new business for the clients was $842,455.
These print suppliers won new business as a result of collaboration with Government Print Management in not only obtaining GPO solicitations that fit their production and schedule requirements, but in gaining an appropriate quality level rating as well as historical pricing information essential to winning the jobs without leaving excess money on the table.
The top 10 job winners (in alphabetical order) were:
- Colonial Press International, Inc., Miami, Florida
- Gateway Press, Inc., Louisville, Kentucky
- Graphic Visions & Associates, Gaithersburg, Maryland
- KDM Products, Carpentersville, Illinois
- McCardle Printing Company, Inc., Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- Monarch Litho, Inc., Montebello, California
- Precision Printing, Inc., Moberly, Missouri
- Production Press, Inc., Jacksonville, Illinois
- R. D. Thompson Paper Products Company, Loudonville, Ohio
- Techna-Graphics, Inc., Washington, D. C.
For more information, visit www.e-lynxx.com.