GPO Announces April Print Job Winners
From April 1 through April 7, the Chambersburg, Pennsylvania-based U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO), awarded 137 one-time print jobs to 47 print supplier clients of Government Print Management.
Print suppliers won new business as a result of a collaboration with Government Print Management in not only obtaining GPO solicitations that fit their production and schedule requirements, but in gaining an appropriate quality-level rating and historical pricing information essential to winning jobs without leaving excess money on the table.
The top 10 winners (in alphabetical order) were:
• Ascot Tag & Label, Newark, N.J.
• Cenveo Anderson Litho, Los Angeles
• Colonial Press International, Miami
• Colorfx, Des Moines, Iowa
• Darby Printing, Atlanta
• Monarch Litho, Montebello, Calif.
• NPC (News Printing Company), Claysburg, Pa.
• Omaha Printing Company, Omaha, Neb.
• Printwell Acquisitions, Taylor, Mich.
• West Shore Printing and Distribution Corporation, Mechanicsburg, Pa.
For more information, call (888) 876-5432.