GPO Awards 75 Print Jobs to GPM Clients
From Nov. 9 through Nov. 15, the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) awarded 75 one-time print jobs to 26 print supplier clients of Government Print Management. The total value in new business for the clients was $337,779.
These print suppliers won new business as a result of collaboration with Government Print Management in not only obtaining GPO solicitations that fit their production and schedule requirements, but in gaining an appropriate quality level rating as well as historical pricing information essential to winning the jobs without leaving excess money on the table. The top 10 job winners (in alphabetical order) were:
- Ascot Tag & Label, Newark, New Jersey
- Gateway Press, Inc., Louisville, Kentucky
- KD8 Enterprises, Centerville, Utah
- Monarch Litho, Inc., Montebello, California
- NPC, Inc., Claysburg, Pennsylvania
- Precision Printing, Inc., Moberly, Missouri'
- Union-Hoermann Press, Dubuque, Iowa
- Seaway Printing, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Solo Printing, Inc., Miami, Florida
- Tucker$B!G(Bs Printing, Galesburg, Illinois
For more information, visit www.e-lynxx.com.