GPO Print Jobs Awarded
From January 27 to February 2, the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO), Chambersburg, Pa., awarded 85 one-time print jobs to 38 print supplier clients of Government Print Management. The total value in new business for the clients was $372,835. These print suppliers won new business as a result of collaboration with Government Print Management not only obtaining GPO solicitations that fit their production and schedule requirements, but in gaining an appropriate quality level rating as well as historical pricing information essential to winning the jobs without leaving excess money on the table.
The top 10 job winners (in alphabetical order) were:
• Ames Safety Envelope Company, Somerville, Mass.
• Champion Screen Printing Company, Cincinnati
• Colonial Press International, Miami
• C.R.T. Printing, Santa Fe Springs, Calif.
• Darby Printing, Atlanta
• International Laminating Corporation, Dayton, Ohio
• Monarch Litho, Montebello, Calif.
• NPC (News Printing Company), Claysburg, Pa.
• Omaha Printing Company, Omaha, Neb.
• Printwell Acquisitions, Taylor, Mich.
Government Print Management, exclusively endorsed by Printing Industries of America, provides significant improvement to profitability through increased revenues driven by higher optimization of equipment and production capacity. The firm provides goal-oriented representational services, safe and proven advice and counsel and the tools requisite to helping clients win jobs in government print markets that increase profitability. Services include interpreting job specifications, preparing paper work, cutting red tape, managing the bid process and change order negotiation, as well as invoice preparation and 21-day collection.
For more information, visit www.e-lynxx.com.