Dressed for Success
Fun fact: letter carriers and truckers will drive 4.1 million miles to deliver 584 million pieces of mail to more than 150 million residences, businesses and P.O. boxes, according to the United States Postal Service (USPS).
The numbers speak volumes. With printed mail still very much alive, it becomes even more important to make sure your piece stands out—whether it's a billing statement, marketing message or invitation. What better place to start than with the envelope? After all, the first impression is what ultimately influences your prospect to open the mailer, add it to the already outstanding pile of mail or simply toss it in the trash.
The possibilities are endless. To help you get started, here is a sampling of ideas from various industry suppliers.
Colortree Marketing Resources —TRANSFORMAILER
• A colorful fully personalized envelope and letter all-in-one
• Easy to buy
• Quick to mail
• No Mailshop required
• Perfect for cross media marketing campaigns featuring pURLS and QR codes
For more information, visit www.colortreemarketingresources.com.
Western States Envelope & Label—Tear-ific(TM)
• Features a unique opening device—a reinforced strip on the inside of the envelope with a perforated tab on the outside top left of the envelope
• Eliminates the need for any type of letter opener—as the interactive tab is pulled down, it follows along the embedded reinforced strip
• Available in three new stock products, including: #10 (41⁄8x91⁄2") - 24 lb. Side Seam regular, a #10 (41⁄8x91⁄2") - 24 lb. Side Seam Window, and a 6x9" two Side Seams under Booklet. Ready for your imprint.
For more information, visit http://tinyurl.com/tearific.
Thanks A Dozen/Brandelope —Brandelope(TM)
• Delivers your customers' messages in style
• Entire envelope imprint area
• Made in the USA