Proforma Opens 10 New Offices
Cleveland-based Proforma is pleased to welcome 10 new owners to its network.
The new owners include:
• Keith Abrams, Proforma Impact Print & Promo, Gilbert, S.C.
• Tana & Bob Curtis and Renee & Shannon Woolridge, Proforma All Star Marketing Solutions, Tucson, Ariz.
• Suzanne Holler, Proforma Desert Promotions, Newark, Texas
• Peter Meyer, Proforma Meyer & Associates, Concord, Calif.
• Suzanne & Robert Witenhafer, Proforma Arrow Solutions, Rockledge, Fla.
• Nancy Cohen, Proforma g3 Solutions, Los Angeles
• Jeffry Dunn, Proforma Apple Business Solutions, Pittsburgh
• Irene Vance, Proforma iPrint Group, Calgary, AB
• Scott Hendrickson, Proforma QFI Marketing Solutions, Louisville, Ky.
• John Lader, Proforma i.d. clare & company, Chicago
The Proforma Network of owners and support center staff look forward to working with these individuals to help them grow their businesses and reach their goals. Proforma provides its members with access to award-winning business development sales tools and marketing programs, unrivaled purchasing clout in the industry, comprehensive and efficient back office services and the opportunity to have more fun together. Proforma owners, with state-of-the-art technologies, enable their clients to grow with innovative marketing solutions such as direct mail, promotional products, e-commerce solutions, commercial printing services, multimedia services and business document printing.
For more information, visit www.proforma.com.