Proforma Welcomes 11 New Offices
Proforma, a leading North American provider of graphic communications solutions, welcomed 11 new offices in to its network.
The following new owners joined our network:
* Liz Anderson, Proforma Peak Opportunities, Colorado Springs, Colo.
* Blanka Barnett, Proforma inspired, Fuquay-Varina, N.C.
* Jo Burdek and Karin Clare, Proforma Onesource Promotions, Clearwater, Fla.
* Greg and Kim Hogle, Proforma Printing In Time, Jeffersonville, Ind.
* Brent and Kathryn Key, Proforma Revolution, Baton Rouge, La.
* Mark and Karen King, Proforma Target Your Market Promotional Products, Marietta, Ga.
* Harry Mellen, Proforma Northeast Marketing, Londonderry, N.H.
* Amanda Miller, Proforma DMK Marketing Concepts, Knoxville, Tenn.
* Beth Shaw, Proforma S2S Promo, Whistler, BC, Canada
* Jennie and Joshua Sizemore, Proforma Midwest Marketing and Promotions, Columbus, Ohio
* Marci Soran, Proforma studioM productions, Sandy Springs, Ga.
The Proforma Network of Owners and Support Center Staff look forward to working with these individuals to help them grow their businesses and reach their goals. Proforma provides its members with access to award winning business development sales tools and marketing programs, unrivaled purchasing clout in the industry, comprehensive and efficient back office services and the opportunity to have more fun together.
Proforma Owners, with state-of-the-art technologies, enable their clients to grow with innovative marketing solutions such as direct mail, promotional products, eCommerce solutions, commercial printing services, multimedia services and business document printing.
For more information, visit www.proforma.com.