The Power of Plastics
Plastics may not sound great. Especially since they are described as cold, shiny and hard. But, when it comes to gift cards, identification cards and the like, that's a good thing. Here, several companies display their newest plastic cards and explain their features.
• A linerless, EZ-Release Card
• Butterfly construction allows the front and back of the card to be imaged at the same time in one pass
• Card seals to standard size
• Linerless construction allows the card to be removed cleanly from the form, leaving no messy glue residue
• Made from a durable, laser-compatible polyester
"Docufold is a perfect solution for a durable, yet duplex, laser-friendly affixed card application," said John W. McKillip, president/CEO.
For more information, call (800) 843-8154.
• 30 percent more animation than from comparable technologies
• Three-dimensional effect simulates depth
• The morph effect allows images to transform before your eyes
• The zoom feature focuses in on key objects from far away
• Flip shows a switch between different images
• Permits the showing of a short video clip or a simulated video using a series of photos
• Archival inks are used to increase longevity
• VC-free product delivers better value and uses fewer natural resources
"AB Lenticular delivers un-paralleled image quality and amazing effects at a very competitive price," said Jake Jacobs, executive vice president of sales and marketing. "Studies have shown that lenticular printing grabs attention and increases response rates. We are excited to offer another way for our customers to make their 'print come alive' and improve their program returns."
For more information, call (800) 776-7333.
Innovative Plastic Printing—Interactive Card