Government Print Management Clients Win GPO Print Jobs
From Dec. 21-27, 2011, the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) awarded 70 one-time print jobs to 25 print supplier clients of Government Print Management. The total value in new business for the clients was $522,065.
These print suppliers won new business as a result of collaboration with Government Print Management in not only obtaining GPO solicitations that fit their production and schedule requirements, but in gaining an appropriate quality level rating as well as historical pricing information essential to winning the jobs without leaving excess money on the table.
The top 10 job winners (in alphabetical order) were:
• Ascot Tag & Label, Newark, N.J.
• Cenveo, Los Angeles
• FileAmerica, Fordyce, Ark.
• Gateway Press, Inc., Louisville, Ky.
• Graphic Visions & Associates, Gaithersburg, Md.
• KD8 Enterprises, Centerville, Utah
• Monarch Litho, Inc., Montebello, Calif.
• NPC, Inc., Claysburg, Pa.
• Solo Printing, Inc., Miami
• Tucker’s Printing, Galesburg, Ill.
For more information, visit www.e-LYNXX.com.