Mohawk Announces New Hires and Creation of Business Development Team
Mohawk, a privately-owned manufacturer of fine papers, envelopes and specialty substrates for commercial and digital printing, has made changes to its sales organization including the hiring of several new sales representatives and the creation of a new business development team to meet the changing needs of the marketplace.
As Mohawk enhances its organization, the company is pleased to announce the following new sales representatives:
- Cassidy Davis has joined Mohawk as district sales manager, West Region. A graduate of the University of Colorado at Boulder, Davis was previously account executive with Tewell Warren Printing. Davis is based in Denver.
- Matthew Donovan has joined Mohawk as national accounts manager, West Region. A graduate of Siena College and Pepperdine University, Donovan was previously employed as sales representative and market manager for Sappi in California and Florida. Donovan is based in Los Angeles.
- Loretta Kallay has joined Mohawk as a digital specialist, West Region. A graduate of California State University, Kallay was previously employed as national account manager for print and document services at OfficeMax, and as regional sales manager at Xerox Corporation. Kallay is based in Anaheim, Calif.
- Steven McClinton has joined Mohawk as district sales manager, Canada. A graduate of University of Ottawa, McClinton was previously employed as regional sales manager for Cascades Fine Papers Group. Prior, McClinton worked with Store Enso and E.B. Eddy Forest Products. McClinton is based in Scarborough, Ontario.
- Kimberly Starr has joined Mohawk as district sales manager, Texas. A graduate of University of North Texas, Starr was previously sales and business development representative at Appleton Coated. Starr is based in Frisco, Texas.
"We are very pleased to welcome Cassidy, Matthew, Loretta, Steven and Kimberly to Mohawk. Their knowledge and experience within the print and graphic communications industry will support our team's efforts and will help further Mohawk's growth in the marketplace," said Ted O'Connor, senior vice president, sales.
Additionally, Mohawk has created a new business development team to work with a variety of customer segments to generate print specification, develop long-term programs and to identify new business opportunities for Mohawk and the company's distribution partners. The new team consists of experienced and knowledgeable Mohawk account representatives:
- Beth Reardon, national accounts manager, Midwest.
- Christine Schaaf, national accounts manager, Midwest.
- Todd Kniceley, national accounts manager, Southeast.
- Molly Rosenthal, national accounts manager, Northeast.
- Matt Donovan, national accounts manager, West.
- Jennifer Hunold, business development coordinator.
- Joe O'Connor, senior vice president, international sales.
- Melissa Stevens, vice president, sales.
"Mohawk's business development team will play a critical role in creating demand for Mohawk's portfolio across all stakeholder segments," said Melissa Stevens, vice president, sales. "Their ability to deliver industry insight and strategic sales opportunities makes them an extremely valuable asset for reaching new print customers."
For more information, visit www.mohawkconnects.com.